Friday 1 June 2012

Reversible Windbreak

Needed to  make a nice reversible windbreak for my beloved beach hut as all the commercial ones I could find  were NASTY


http://www.yhmag.co.uk/craft-article-1078.html


Found some great fabrics at Dunelm mill, bought some 'spare' windbreak metal tipped poles, some bobble trim on ebay and Bobs your uncle! 
Tried to short cut by using my microtacking gadget to attach bobbles, but strangely enough, its not good enough and drifting bobbles will have to be sewn properly by hand with matching thread tomorrow, hand work, oh no, save me...





bobble trim....school report would read    ''could try harder"






2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric... I made a bag for my daughter (in Australia) with the white... perfect for the beach, have fun using your wind break xx

    ReplyDelete