Always admired these lovely quilt blocks
finally tried it out, here we go, la la la la laa
1. should have used batting under the windows fabric, as when I tried to press them they just got the imprint of underlying folded fabric and went all wrinkly AAGGHHH
2. Mussed up the centre, tried to cover up with embroidery cotton NAH
3. Same colour thread would have made dodgy edge sewing less noticeable
4. Button is a most excellent cover up for centre cock ups, lets hear it for buttons folks!
5. Pressing needs to be VERY accurate
well, its photographing better than it looks in reality heh heh